Classes are taught by the founding partners and other professionals working in the field.
The teachers are restorer who directly or indirectly collaborate with the Monuments and Fine Arts Office of Florence.
|Carlo and Stefania Martelli are the owners of the firm C. & S. Martelli that has collaborated for many years with the Italian Arts Offices. Its more well-known clients include:
- FLORENCE CITY COUNCIL, SECTOR 25 MUSEUMS AND ARTISTIC PROPERTY
- PISA CITY COUNCIL
- THE UFFIZI GALLERY
- MUSEO CIVICO OF SIENA
- THE BARGELLO MUSEUM
- MUSEO DELL’ACCADEMIA
- MUSEO DELLA SPECOLA
- PALAZZO PITTI, MUSEO DEGLI ARGENTI
- PALAZZO PITTI, PALATINA GALLERY
- MUSEO DELL’OPIFICIO DELLE PIETRE DURE
- THE SOPRINTENDEZA OF FLORENCE
- THE SOPRINTENDENZA OF COSENZA
- THE NATIONAL GALLERY OF ART MUSEUM OF WASHINGTON
- THE U.S.A. CONSULATE OF FLORENCE
Some of the most prestigious works that C. & S. Martelli have carried out over recent years:
- S. Trinità church, Florence – Cleaning of the gilded and carved wooden facade of the harmonic machine
- City council of Florence – Restoration of the wagon ‘Brindellone’, Sector 25 Museums
- City councill of Pisa – Teatro Verdi restoration of the decoration of the boxes and gilded furnishings.
- S. Felice church, Florence – “Croce Giottesca”
- S. Croce Museum, Florence – Francesco Salviati, monumental frame of the “Deposition”.
- Palazzo Pitti, Florence – Work in venetian glass and wood, the only one of its kind, Argenti Museum.
- Church of Santa Maria, Lecceto – Neri di Bicci and Maestro di Marradi, “Madonna and child with saints”
- Uffizi Gallery, Florence – Titian, “Portrait of Caterina Cornado”
- Uffizi Gallery, Florence – Botticelli, piece-altar predella of S. Barnaba
- Uffizi Gallery, Florence – Botticelli, frame of the painting “Adoration of the Magi”
- Uffizi Gallery, Florence – Leonardo da Vinci, frame of the painting “Adoration”
- Uffizi Gallery, Florence – Tintoretto, golden frame of the painting “Portrait of gentleman”
- Uffizi Gallery, Florence – Pontorno Jacopo, golden frame of the painting “Supper at Emmaus”
- Uffizi Gallery, Florence – Caravaggio, frame in gilded wood of the painting “Liberation of St. Peter”
- Uffizi Gallery, Florence – Rubens, monumental frames in gilded wood of the paintings “The triunphal Entrance” and “The liberation of Henri IV in battle”
Restoration of the wagon ‘Brindellone’
Carlo and Stefania Martelli are very proud to be co-authors of the most widely sold (italian) book in Italy in 1993, La Cornice Fiorentina e Senese, published by Alinea.